Saturday, November 24, 2012

Last chance book signing

Me in my natural habitat.
I'll be doing my last book signing tomorrow before the apocalypse tomorrow (Sunday) at Coles bookstore, Avalon Mall in St. John's (12:30 to 2:30 p.m.)

If the world is going to end on Dec. 21 (debate amongst yourselves) you might need something to read. Pessimists will buy the short story collection, Moonlight Sketches, while optimists will likely go for the novel, Finton Moon.

The sweetly oblivious will possibly buy both.




 
Both books have gotten excellent reviews, and both have won major literary awards. So it's a can't miss proposition. I mean, if you read it and don't like it, it's not like it's the end of the world.


Oh, and if by chance the world doesn't come crashing down on Dec. 21, I'll likely do another signing sometime in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment